What happens if my client goes bankrupt?
What happens when your client goes bankrupt? The invoices submitted are insured for 90% of your invoice amount, the remaining 10% is at your own risk.
Once the client goes bankrupt, we make sure you receive your 90%. All other matter regarding the invoice are taken care of by us and our credit insurance partner.